So I had to take him to the dr today. In fact last night at 7pm when I knew the CareNow clinics were closed I went ahead and web checked him in so that we would be the first in line, he was so miserable. Coughing, complaining of a sore throat. He couldn't sleep last night he was coughing so hard.
They call this morning, we get there right at 8 am (when they open). In fact I was in the shower when they called. Cole was still sleeping and we went in took him out of bed and he went in with his jammies.
Cole weighs 42lbs.
He has bronchitis, I am so glad that I decided to give him a breathing treatment last night (we have a machine and some meds from when he had RSV as a baby.) That is how bad he couldn't breath last night. He called me in his room saying he had a dab dream (bad dream) and then telling me his tummy hurt, but it was really his chest hurting from coughing. I held him to comfort him and gave him the breathing treatment. The dr then decides to do an x ray for pneumonia. Luckily that one is clear. But I can tell he is super miserable!
He is on 3 types of meds.
The dr also said that Cole has Reactive Airway Disease This is so super helpful for us! Because I have known that he didn't have asthma but when he got a cold or sick he started to wheeze.
Hi Adrienne! How scary for you! I'm glad he'll be okay. Love your new blog, thanks for the invitation to follow along. Can't believe the kids have gotten so big. Has it been that long ago when I was walking baby Logan around Kirsten's apartment because he wouldn't stop crying? How could that be? Love, karen
ReplyDelete