Wow 6 months have flown by since a blog update!! The boys have had eventful basketball then baseball seasons!! Both were so so basketball players but EXCELLENT baseball players!!
Cole was on a team called the Mudcats!! He was their stand out 1st baseman! He was GREAT!! He is quite the athlete!! Fast, agile and can stretch for a ball with his leg still on the plate!!
Logan too was the first baseman for his team, the HotRods... He was their all around best teammate!! Without them there would have been no team!! Both boys have decided they are playing fall ball this year!! Fun Fun. Big relief for mommy because that means no football to worry about!!
Cole turned 6 a couple of weeks ago... His party was a flop, no one came... But we still puttputt our hearts away!!
He is now 47.5 inches and 49.6 lbs and looks like a muscular string bean! But he is eating more. Less liquid more bulk!
He finally figured out how to survive kindergarten as well. He made it back to a group and away from the teacher's desk and I can't remember the last time he was on yellow!!
I think I am in denial that the year is over. Logan, also got his Bible in church (being that he is in 2nd grade!) he was super proud to recieve it, as was I to watch!
This summer is going to be and adventure for all of us as I now have a job that allows us to basically have a really mom/kid summer! We have season passes to Hawaiian Falls. The boys might actually get as good of a tan that they ever will! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment